Sunday, May 1, 2011

Sunday------Allways a Quiet Day

No sun, No rain, But it's dark and gloomy ....like it's going to rain again. That"s what we need more rain.

The guys that put in the furnace came and picked up the jakuzzi. I could not watch them. I gave him a really good price. I was glad to get rid of it. I couldn't watch them take it apart and put it in theit trucks. Milt is up there ,moaning.. I think I have a buyer for the walking thing--whatever. I'll be glad to get it out of the room. (Whatever that's called.)

Tonight I'm going to the concert. The choir and the High school choir are singing together at 5:00 and Bill is in the choir. It should be good. 

Because it's so dark outside Mac had been sleeping all day. He'll probably be chewing on my hands all night.
BYEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment